Skip to main content

My Bestfriend’s NMAT story

Years ago, my best friend and I came to a point of debate. We are arguing what we are to take in college. He wants us to be at the same course, but I’m not interested in the career he wants to fulfill. He's dreaming to be a doctor and with that, he is to take nursing as a pre-med course. I have just a little interest in taking care of people or curing them (sorry, I believe it’s not my skill) and I knew my self very well that I’m no good in science at all (especially chemistry and biology).

Fortunately after hours of talking and drinking coffee, we came down into a settlement.  We agree to support each other on whatever career we are to pursue. We promise to be there for each other.

Years pass-by, we got the diplomas and here at the same coffee shop we met again. Talking about our future plans, my best friend starts to become serious and talked as how dads were talking. He lay down his future plans and I amazed on one thing, that he is to take NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) to enter medical school.

Hearing this, I drop my cup of coffee and started staring at him saying, “Men are you still on your mind? You are to throw a punch in to the moon! I suggest that you take a breather first, look for a job and earn experience before taking your career to the next level”.  As I’m saying this, he starts to lean on his back and said, “I will meet you at this same hour and shop after six months and I’ll show you my certification that I passed NMAT and enrolled on a medical school”.

That very day came and surprisingly I am came much earlier than him (this is unusual, he's always ahead of me). I thought he didn't make it. I wait for couple of minutes and then he came. Without saying anything he started to open his bag, gets a piece of paper and shows it to me. Suddenly, big laughs heard in the shop. He makes it! I didn't control my happiness to the point that I hug him tight as I hug my lady. I asked him “How did you make it!” He started to tell everything and showed me couple of reviewers. He lifted one up and said this very reviewer makes me through. It is a great help on my NMAT review. I owe everything to this.


Because of his hard work, positive attitudes, dedication, focus and believing in his dreams, he is now a mile away fulfilling it. Truly, no circumstance can hinder us fulfilling our dreams. I know one day will come that I will no longer call him best friend but rather best Doc! This is his merry story!

Comments

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You need to know these tips before leaving for Seoul Trip

http://cache-graphicslib.viator.com/ Seoul is the business and cultural hub of South Korea, so it makes sense to have time to visit, explore and experience the City. But before you fly to Seoul Special City, here are some tips that may help you in preparation, what to expect and what to do to maximize your trip. Get the most affordable Airline Tickets It is good to have an eye when airlines will run their promos. Catching the most affordable airfare will definitely save you money. Best tips: Subscribe to airline’s email alerts  Regularly browse the airline’s website to see if there are any promos. You may also “see first” the airline’s official page on Facebook so that it is on top of your news feed.  Usually, promos change every 3 to 5 days. Get the perfect accommodation for you Basically, this depends on you. What is your preference? A luxurious hotel? An affordable hostel? Or a simple house or room? Your call. One thing is for sure. This should be secur

5 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Wear Glasses

http://eyesitetexas.com/ Finding the correct and comfortable eyeglass frames for your kid might be the least of your problems if they won’t even try to wear it. Unlike shirts and pants, glasses are very imposing and need a lot of getting used to being literally right in front of your face. But instead of nagging them to keep on wearing their glasses or else they’ll go blind, encourage them instead so that they’d want to wear glasses on their own accord. Make Them Choose Their Own Frames Not only does your kid get to choose actual eyeglass frames he wants to wear, you are also letting him exercise his independence. In letting him choose on his own, and letting him reason out the decision for himself, he will be more likely to wear his glasses to compound on this independence. Remind But Don’t Nag There will be instances where you see your kid not wearing their glasses—do not rage on them. They might have forgotten without intention or tried to not put them on but either w

TESDA as a Tool of National Employment

Professional makeup artists aren’t made overnight. The road to where top makeup artists soar in the Philippines is paved with hard-work, patience, and perseverance. One has not to just spend countless hours perfecting their art and craft but must also possess the discipline, knowledge, and willingness to learn. A way to learn the knowledge needed to excel in the makeup industry is surprisingly within anyone’s grasp if one knows how to look for it. Source: http://metrocebu.com.ph/ Technical Education and Skills Development Authority or TESDA have, for years, been producing talented individuals in many technical and vocational skills including cosmetology, bartending, housekeeping, automotive, culinary, and many more. In the accomplishment report covering January to October 2015, the number of the Technical Vocational Education and Training sector has total enrollees of 1,645,418 trainees in which 1,502,656 finished their respective courses and graduated. Accompanying assessme