Skip to main content

The prayer of my Accountant Mother in Dubai UAE

Accountant in Dubai Praying
Image Source: http://powermovesandpumps.com/


Hi everyone, especially for accountant friends out there! I want to share something to you today. I think this will be a great help for us as we do accounting jobs every day. Maybe you already have an idea what I am talking about. Yes! It is an Accountant prayer. This prayer that I will share is the one my mom prays as she works as a Filipino accountant in Dubai UAE. I believe that this will really be a great help for us!

Here is how it goes…

Lord Jesus, the creator of the world and everything on it today as I enter my work place, I asked your presence to be with me. Let your servant speak your presence and your grace in all I say.

May our presence fill this place; include your perfect order and mutual respect into the atmosphere.

I acknowledge your Lordship over us, that you will be spoken, through and decided and accomplished within these walls. I thank you for the gifts, talents and skills you gave me. I will only use them for your glory and nothing else. I commit myself in using them responsibly and well.

Give me a fresh supply of wisdom, knowledge and patience as I do my job today. Anoint my ideas, opinion, creativity and my energy so that even in the smallest task I may bring you honor and glory.

Guide me in everything I do. Open my mind and eyes every time I am confused; give me energy when I am weary. And when I am burnout, refresh me.

Bring hope, courage and life to the people that I may have contact with as I do the tasks that I will work on today.

I will glorify your name today through this job. In your name Jesus I pray. Amen.


Wow! This prayer is really uplifts me every time I read it. Hope you feel the same. Remember that with God we can do all things! There is no impossible in his name.

Start your day right in prayer and good things are on the way! Have a great day ahead!



Ooopsss! You may also be interested in reading The Types of Accounting and 4 Things You Need To Consider Before Working Abroad.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You need to know these tips before leaving for Seoul Trip

http://cache-graphicslib.viator.com/ Seoul is the business and cultural hub of South Korea, so it makes sense to have time to visit, explore and experience the City. But before you fly to Seoul Special City, here are some tips that may help you in preparation, what to expect and what to do to maximize your trip. Get the most affordable Airline Tickets It is good to have an eye when airlines will run their promos. Catching the most affordable airfare will definitely save you money. Best tips: Subscribe to airline’s email alerts  Regularly browse the airline’s website to see if there are any promos. You may also “see first” the airline’s official page on Facebook so that it is on top of your news feed.  Usually, promos change every 3 to 5 days. Get the perfect accommodation for you Basically, this depends on you. What is your preference? A luxurious hotel? An affordable hostel? Or a simple house or room? Your call. One thing is for sure. This should be secur

5 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Wear Glasses

http://eyesitetexas.com/ Finding the correct and comfortable eyeglass frames for your kid might be the least of your problems if they won’t even try to wear it. Unlike shirts and pants, glasses are very imposing and need a lot of getting used to being literally right in front of your face. But instead of nagging them to keep on wearing their glasses or else they’ll go blind, encourage them instead so that they’d want to wear glasses on their own accord. Make Them Choose Their Own Frames Not only does your kid get to choose actual eyeglass frames he wants to wear, you are also letting him exercise his independence. In letting him choose on his own, and letting him reason out the decision for himself, he will be more likely to wear his glasses to compound on this independence. Remind But Don’t Nag There will be instances where you see your kid not wearing their glasses—do not rage on them. They might have forgotten without intention or tried to not put them on but either w

TESDA as a Tool of National Employment

Professional makeup artists aren’t made overnight. The road to where top makeup artists soar in the Philippines is paved with hard-work, patience, and perseverance. One has not to just spend countless hours perfecting their art and craft but must also possess the discipline, knowledge, and willingness to learn. A way to learn the knowledge needed to excel in the makeup industry is surprisingly within anyone’s grasp if one knows how to look for it. Source: http://metrocebu.com.ph/ Technical Education and Skills Development Authority or TESDA have, for years, been producing talented individuals in many technical and vocational skills including cosmetology, bartending, housekeeping, automotive, culinary, and many more. In the accomplishment report covering January to October 2015, the number of the Technical Vocational Education and Training sector has total enrollees of 1,645,418 trainees in which 1,502,656 finished their respective courses and graduated. Accompanying assessme